Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 68

Thread: eetoo... hi I'm new

  1. #1
    Inactive Member shiz_lestat's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 2003
    Posts
    4
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    Hi minna!!!
    I'm new here.
    My name's Gisella but everyone call me Shiz. I'm from Argentina, and my english is really awful (gomen).
    I love anime and manga. (specially Gravitation, Yu Yu Hakusho and Yami no Matsuei), and J-pop/J-rock (I LOVE Gackt Kamui!)
    I hope we will be good friends. =D
    See you!

  2. #2
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wow, Argentina! We have people from all over the world here ^^

    I like Yu Yu Hakusho also! =D Another Gackt lover too ^v^

    Welcome to the message board! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    oooh, another one to traumatise... I mean... makes friends with? [img]smile.gif[/img] loool hiiiiiiiii~~~! n welcome! ^________^

    YnM n gackt live 4ever!!!! XD

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Lady Elanor's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    340
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice to have you here! [img]smile.gif[/img]

    Isn't it very exciting to talk to people all over the world. Everyone is sooooooooo far away. ^^ I know noone in my home who is interested in anything what I read and love. Very strange. [img]graemlins/angel.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member kimitha's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    heya, I'm also a newbie

    so I might as well join in...


    continent: Europe
    state: Scotland
    town: Irvine (a.k.a Hell in disguise)
    mothertongue: english

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2003
    Posts
    10
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Er, I don't think I ever really properly introduced myself ^^;;

    I'm Elf Asato and I like to write o^_^o (oh wow, what an introduction....) Er, anyway...

    continent: North America (USA)
    state: Pennsylvania
    town: Moon
    mothertongue: English

    So...yeah, hello! My grandmother's boyfriend was born in Argentina...dunno where, though.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member yukawai's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 11th, 2002
    Posts
    441
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    North America
    Canada
    Quebec/Montreal
    French

  8. #8
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Welcome to the board kimitha!

    continent: North America
    state: South Carolina
    town: Charleston
    mothertongue: English

  9. #9
    Inactive Member rev.tsukiyama's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 27th, 2002
    Posts
    273
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    GAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKTTTTTTTT!
    Ahem. He will be mine, oh yes...
    he will be mine....

    continent: Europe
    state: England
    town: Hull
    mothertongue: English
    Yes, that is Hull, not Hell or hole, but it's often hard to tell. [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Anime Goddess's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    237
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI there it is nice to meet ya! I love yami no matsuei and Gravitation ^^

    North America
    Canada
    Ontario
    English

Page 1 of 7 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •